Syukur and thanks to ALLAH
we have such many variety of races in our beloved country
MALAYSIA
many races= many holidays= more rest
So far all I can say is I spent more time in a car then in my
queen size bed
WHY?
On the first day of my holiday I had been chased by a
stupid idiotic moronic utterly mindless fat looking
long haired gay looking middle aged road-maniac
long haired gay looking middle aged road-maniac
riding an Exora.
The chase last for 5-6 minutes.
KANCIL VS EXORA
660 cc 60bhp vs 1600 cc 128bhp Campro engine
EPIC WIN FOR THE KANCIL
On the second day of my CNY holiday I had to drive for total of 8 hours
not on a COMFORT and the LUXURY of GEN2
but
in a GOKART... :D
seriously!
to me Kancil is a gokart.
After that 8 hours drive i can no longer feel my legs, i can't walk properly,
my spine had shattered to pieces,
and
i dont know if my head is still attached to my body.
The third day, someone was asking for my aid to drive her to
the gathering of her ol' classmates.
I'm happily and willingly to do that.. :)
and yes I did received a small token of appreciation for what I did.
"Every Piece Is A Masterpiece"
thanks
BYTE!!
>:P
On the night i was having a latenite dinner with my old friend
who just arrived form Penang (although he is now a Sabahan)
we supposed to have a "date" by watching movies together
but
"Kita hanya merancang, tapi Tuhan yang menentukanya"
So,we changed our plan
and
decided to membaham Chicken Chop at
Laksamana Cheng Ho Greentown, Ipoh
and
decided to membaham Chicken Chop at
Laksamana Cheng Ho Greentown, Ipoh
Before that, I tried to called a few old friends but due to some unknown
reasons, all of them had
disappeared entirely from this universe
reasons, all of them had
disappeared entirely from this universe
???
An so off we go,
just a two lonely guy,
that haven't spoke towards each other since SPM,
now staring each other face 2 face,
(feel like want to peluk kau, but nevermind, shaking hands will do)
on a sleepy town,
looking for a dinner.
(lapa kowt tunggu mamat nih sejam)
weirdly, the restaurant suddenly goes dim when we begin to ate
CANDLELIGHT anyone?
hahahah! :D
我会等你...shamey ^^
p/s: ini blog dwibahasa.
1Malaysia!
Thus I rest my thoughts -




3 I hear complaining (:
你要会等我吗?哈哈!好了。下月看见你!
p/s: 我明白话语,我会读你的文本。;)
Really...i will miss you!...
wahh touching plak aku..
oi. merci, sbb tlg aku aritu.. :D
Post a Comment