6

Dua Puluh Satu, Twenty One, Vingt et un, Einundzwanzig, er sher yi tiao.

Happy Birthday To Me...
I'm 
21 
now.
Older,
Wiser,
More Matured,
More Responsibility,
Thus,
With borrowed body, 
I shall use it to 
study more,
play more,
talk more, 
laugh more,
enjoy this life more,
and
With this body I shall point it towards the Kaabah more often.
Listen to your Kalamullah more often.
Read your Book more often.
Forgive me Allah...Forgive me Allah
Forgive me everybody.
اغفر لي
T_T

6 I hear complaining (:

Pilotz said...

Happy Birthday, InsyAllah everything will go your way.

@21, key to the the world is at your doorstep :)

Good luck for the last sem; I'm sure you'll do well :)

Shery NN said...

Heppy Birthday.Jgn lupa sembahyang :)

acab norariff said...

Thanks you all...
Luv you for ever...Thanks for the wish again!

Syahmi said...

may being 21 be ur most blessed age yet! :)

Encik Crecko said...

haPpy burftday my LovelY haiR hehhe

acab norariff said...

Thanks....both of you!
Luv all of you veri much!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top