4

New game in town and it is Go -Kart!

I always have the need
the 
need for speed
 At first I think that by obtaining a drivers license
will satisfy that need 
but 
I was wrong..
yeah I sometimes do 190 kph at public roads
but that was not it...
Thankfully the recently open 
Sunway Extreme Park
have
the cure for me.
and it is in form of 
6.5 bhp single cylinder two stroke engine attach to a metal frame
with a tiny bits of plastic attach to it.
behold the
...
GO KART

there are 4 of us that day
Fizan, Ayu, Baiti and me.

The Standings
1st Place = Idayu
2nd Place = Me and Baiti
3rd Place = Fizan for spending more time in the mud than in the track


4 I hear complaining (:

hafizan89 said...

I'm a rally specialist?

Pilotz said...

Woahhhh ade 2 seater nye? woo hoo CAB kita mesti pergi racing next time k! Pastu Nasi Ayam session :)

bytecode said...

heeeee! i like the style u drive the gocart, c.. full of speed and made me scream like hell at the back seat. hee, suka suka suka! next time we'll gocart-ing again ya.! thank you.. ;)

acab norariff said...

yah and next time we will drive our own go-cart! :P

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top