3

Painting with light.

Its 3.14 am
and while I accompany Byte whose
studying Data Structure for her test today.
I capture this with my 1 year old Sony.

BnC

it have a lot of meanings so don't make any conclusion...yet

.......................................................................................................
This is not from my lens
but
I took the liberty to give the picture a sense of cuteness in it.

Before

and 

After 

:)

3 I hear complaining (:

lynna heejuzz said...

camne nk dapatkan lights 2?? mcm best..

bytecode said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh~ +_+

ehem..thanks tau...sebab teman aku study..
and the painting with light..sangat sweet!!

(the second pic aku buat wallpaper. :D )

and...my pic?! mcm nak cucuk mata sendiri!! seghannnn ~x(

acab norariff said...

cmne nk ckp eh?.....

Guna settings yg dslr je leh buat...

Byte: Heee saja je testing Sony tu... :)

haaa jangan cucuk mata sendiri...meh aku tolong cucukkan! >:)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top