Tommorow, exactly at 11 o'clock, I'll be going to ride The First Highspeed Train in Malaysia which is the Electric Train System (ETS). The ETS is a narrow gauge electrified intercity train in Malaysia.
So, what are all the fuzz are about?
I am an engineer, and this is what engineers do(well...some of us). The ETS was made in Korea by the Hyundai Rotem Company in collaboration with the Mitsubishi Company.
(why don't they use the Bombardier which already proven reliable and successful in the Monorel and LRT I'am not realy sure)
The price tag of each set is about RM 50 million, each sets will have 6 car train, and each sets contains 350 seats . It is electrical and i'm not sure what is the rated supply but I guess it is using the 33kV overhead wire. This is a good thing since the voltage can be boosted up to....errr nobody knows.... to increse the maximum speed of the train itself.
I.e the record braking attempt of TGV that are reaching 542 km/j with boosted voltage from 25kV to 31kV.
But,
unfortunately this ETS will travel at maximum speed of 150kmj and for sure the KTMB will not break any record any time soon.
And what is the best thing of this train? This train uses a regenerative braking to supply back the amount of electricity that it use to the grid. A green train!!
Sigh, I wish I will get a chance one day standing on a top of a moving train and sing the
Chaiya Chaiya like Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala in the movie filem Dil Se.
Yes! I am used to be a die-hard-fan of Bollywood movies and I got at least 3GB of Hindustan songs and video clips :P
Sigh, I wish I will get a chance one day standing on a top of a moving train and sing the
Chaiya Chaiya like Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala in the movie filem Dil Se.
Yes! I am used to be a die-hard-fan of Bollywood movies and I got at least 3GB of Hindustan songs and video clips :P
So enough of the talk, I want to put more facts but you'll probably asking death to come to you just to end the bored facts. LOL! die you!
p/s: Open house at rumah uncle zaidi on Sunday!!!
Teda sabar menchuchi matew O_O!!!
wheeeeeee~



Thus I rest my thoughts -




3 I hear complaining (:
Pictures pictures :)
Cuci eyes? Hmmm hehehe I think I know.....
hmmmmmmmmmmm... cuci mata ye? hmm hmm.
psst, Uncle! sapa yang Chab nak cuci eyes tu? bisik2 sikit..huehue :P :P
acapp!!!
HAHA.
ak suka blog kow!!
pnohh dgn fag--got thing..
HAHA. ak nak sebut FACT act. :P
ajar ak cara2 kow edit blog kow ini..
sungguh menarik tertarik kow mmg DA BOMB!!
:D
Post a Comment