Whatever. With the fan at full blast right up through my face, there are always some kamikaze mosquitoes mounting an attack.
Like the Battle of Layte Gulf, the best way to cripple an aircraft carrier is to hit directly at the bridge. Same story here, they decided that the best way to interrupt my sleep is to attack at the most strategic location of all. The ear. While the aircraft carriers defend themselves with a quad .50 caliber anti-aircraft gun together with 30mm flak gun, I tend to use the most effective weapon mankind ever created to combat mosquitoes.
The RIDSET
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAVE THIS PINT OF DEATH! DIE YOU!!!! DIE!!!!
Now i can't sleep........damn O_O"
.

Thus I rest my thoughts -




3 I hear complaining (:
hak3.. XD
"Now i can't sleep........damn O_O"
gunakan fumakilla baru terbaik
hahaha ika kat scot ni takde nyamuk, lalala~ XD
Post a Comment