4

Preceded by Sony Ericsson K330

After days of painstakingly research done over the internet, I had finally found the perfect phone that will succeed my current  Sony Ericsson K330. My older phone had served me well but as time progress, it has loose its charm. Delayed messages, unsent messages, unable to receive calls, unable to make outgoing calls, unable to receive a signal and etc.

The new phone sadly is not an iPhone or Blackberry. I am not technology savvy as all of you due to my cash flow is a little bit............wasted. Mainly on food and cloth.
:'(
So, the phone!
It is a Nokia X3 Touch and Type



It has all the gadget that are necessary to survive a nuclear war. Literally, I can buy foods, surf the internet, listen to songs, play games, watch movies, snap a picture, the lot..... while I'm trapped inside a nuclear bunker. It has a glossy plastic surface that I can touch with my fingers like an idiot. It got WLAN capability and some say that I can launch a tactical nuclear with that kind of thing. Also, I'll able to post status updates on Facebook while I am eating, drinking, showering, driving, flying, robbing, defecating and maybe dying...............yeah like all of you did...........pfft!!! F*** that!

That's it!!!......my new phone.
If God wills it, I will able use it by the end of this month. Fingers crossed really.

.
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top