5

Award! Award! Award! v4

Dapat award lagi! wheeet!
Kali ni datangnya 6500 batu atau 13 jam flight nun kat United Kingdom.
Award diberi oleh saudari Ika.

Thanks Ika!!



Ironiclly, this blog which is full of sarcasm and foul language has received "Cutest Blog Eva"
Ahahhaha..... Thanks once again Ika :D


p/s: To all my respected viewers and readers, I  highly apologize for the excessive use of foul language and sarcasm in this blog. Will I use it again? 


Well, it will depends on my viewpoint of certain things to come. What? Mad at me because I have an opinion? Pffffffft!!.. :P

.

5 I hear complaining (:

Anonymous said...

hehe no problemo! XD
btw, abg acab, 14hours laa :P

ehh cute la blog ni, and i like those sarcasm ;)

acab norariff said...

Hahaha ini pilot yang ikot jet-stream...cepat sejam... :P

Cute? mcm kayu repot ja...hehee Thanks!!!

Shery NN said...

Award?Again?wahh jeles sehhh

acab norariff said...

Yabedabedooooo!!!

bytecode said...

:)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top