Godspeed MMX, wilcuma MMXI

Godspeed MMX, wilcuma MMXI
Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011 :)




A year had just passed. The year 2010 bids its farewell with full of excitement, sadness, and many unforgettable events that will last on us.

2011.
For me, it is just another typical year. A year that I will have to survive and strive in my academic achievement. Yes. 2010 has not been kind to me. I had drained all of my energy just to make it out alive during the January semester. I hate it. But it is the path that I have to follow. We can't stop the passage of time. Based on our current technology it is virtually impossible for our civilization to manipulate the passage of time. The life must go on a straight path. Whether we like it or not, it is the path that we must take.

We as a species are destined to age. God has put an expiry date on every single things that He created. Take a glimpse of this scenarios; Humans roamed this earth about 200,000 years ago. The earth begin to take shape about 4.5 billion years ago. The Solar System which our Earth are located, are about 4.7 billion years ago. And the universe? 13.7 billion years back. The year 2011 seems only a tiny speck of dust in the time line of the universe.

So, does a simple four digit number 2 0 1 1 can change a man? For me, the numbers are not enough. To change a man, it will take more than just a number. It needed something. Something that will etch a very deep impression, deep inside the person heart and soul. I'm talking about a very powerful event that can only be obtain by a traumatic experience.

Pity isn't? But that is the price a person have to pay. Yes, people do change from time to time, but rarely did they archive it just by making a new year resolution. People does change due to; near death experience, losing someone who they love, being cheated, and with some divine intervention.

For 21 years, I'd never make any new year resolution. But for this upcoming 22, I would like to make an expectation. I don't want to state what is my new year resolution here in public. Mind you, for 21 years I'd been living as a hermit and suddenly in 2010, someone important came to fill what was a half-full poor little soul. =:)

To all, I'll be the same person as before and there are absolutely nothing you can do about it. So there will be a lot of cursing and sarcasm to come. All of your pray are unfortunately, goes unanswered. Hahahahahhahaha!!!!!

To my little B, we had been talking about this topic yes? Just SWM and we will be fine. Pray for our greater good ea! =:)


p/s: The wheel of change moves on, and those who were down go up and those who were up go down.  ~Jawaharlal Nehru... ehem2 down you go you parasite scum!

.

1 I hear complaining (:

bytecode said...

Chab, happy new year! :)

SWM, and always be happy! okay? SWM!!!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top