4

A book that none of you will ever buy

Two days ago I had bought this book at the Popular Bookstore, Wangsa Walk.
Well...it is not like I just love to wasting my time on a splendid and vogue shopping complex like some of you, while pretending that you are the sons and daughters of an oil tycoon. Nahh...that is just not.....me. Hahaa

Moving on.... This book is entitle Space and was written by Andrew Chaikin. He is a very popular among the space journalist inner circle.





From Yuri Gagarin to the no-names riding the International Space Station (ISS), people in spacesuits are the focus of this lavish pictorial chronicle of human spaceflight. Chaikin clearly intends to restore awe for the human traveler in space. He achieves the desired effect through choosing both famous space-age photos, such as John Glenn inside his capsule or Edwin Aldrin standing on the Moon, and less often seen images.

Those of Neil Armstrong grinning in the cockpit of the X-15 rocket plane (and inside the LEM after his moon walk) bespeak the cool technical confidence of astronauts. Yet when the era of space stations, the pictures of people in pedestrian poses are less awe-inspiring. But if the ISS is an expensive bore, the images returned by current robotic spacecraft are much more exciting.

Are you going to buy this book? Hmmph, I guess not, because you prefer to read novels that being written by a toddler. A toddler who makes all of your fantasies into reality. A toddler that deny the facts but focusing on the fictitious events and characters that will never happen in the real life. A toddler revive your emotion about love and lust. A toddler that will ignites your sexual desire and fantasies. A toddler that wrote absolutely nothing except an alternate reality.

STUPID AS****ES...hahahahha.

While an idiotic and cheap a** novels tends to use a recycled sanitary towel as the materials for their pages thus will cost no more than RM 20, this book is using a high quality matte finished paper with full color on both sides of the page and yes.. a hard cover is a must.

Of course, that is not the beautiful facade that catch my eyes, but its contents are. How could I reject an entire history of the space exploration compiled on 262 pages along with superior detail and mind bending facts. How could I.... I love history soooooo much. 


History paints the human heart. ~Napoleon :')

The cost of this book? hahahhaa
A mind boggling $25 of US$ 55.00!! That is in pounds and dollar for god sakes!!
But bear in mind, I pay less than that...but still...much much much much more than those sanitary towel novels! WAHAHAHAHA.... damn, guess I got to eat nothing exept maggy mee and mineral water. Pity me.... :')
 
p/s: Thanks en. Radin for letting me to play use your iPad for a while that day. Hahaha

taken with an iPod Touch

chabe

  
.

4 I hear complaining (:

Syahmi said...

Are you going to buy this book? Hmmph, I guess not, because you prefer to read novels that being written by a toddler. A toddler who makes all of your fantasies into reality. A toddler that deny the facts but focusing on the fictitious events and characters that will never happen in the real life. A toddler revive your emotion about love and lust. A toddler that will ignites your sexual desire and fantasies. A toddler that wrote absolutely nothing except an alternate reality.

*AHEM* some literature students might this statement as offensive
haha :P

acab norariff said...

Hahahha... I believe I owe you an apology Syamie.

Hahaa...yes some of my words may not be suitable for general readers.

But, you do love astronomy am I rite? :D

Syahmi said...

haha tak pa tak pa.

aku segala jenis buku aku bahan haha
and yeah look forward to borrow that book of urs later! hahaha

acab norariff said...

hahahaa...please come here. I'll be happy to lend it to you.. :D

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top