Sadly, due to the inevitable process of deteriorating, the recent price hike of some dead dinosaur goo and a nuclear reactor on Japan went AWOL which leads to the hike of electronic items, I was not able to accompany CikAlienB for that day. Simply put it this way, some of my cash flow were diverted to other uses on that month. Oh only God knows how bad I want to see an orchestra performance with my own eyes and ears.
CikAlienB was lucky enough to attend the show. From her words I can only imagine that it was one hell of a show!!. Poor me. At that time, CikAlienB were also looking for a revenge. A revenge that had started when I attended the HUT Tentera Darat. She is also particularly looking to avenge my Rambo style profile picture. Hahaha.
I knew that deep inside the corner of my blackest heart that she got something big in mind. I knew her so much so that I can tell that she gonna do something with her current profile picture. Yep, I was true alright. Bak kata orang, "tak kenal maka tak ..........(insert some lovely words)" :D As the result? She's got this amazing pose ever!. :'D
![]() |
| A bit stiff but awesome pic nonetheless :') |
Okeh. Because of jealousy plays big part in relationship (I suppose to attach a link to CikAlienB post, but sadly that entry has been removed) and while thinking that I'm a 12 year old kid. I was looking for a quick revenge. Her holding something that is very cool? I can't let it happen. I must retaliate!!! Retaliate with something big, rare and damn expensive. So I fired up my Photoshop and begun to edit this childish and douche-bag looking picture.
![]() |
| Magnitude 11 in The Douche-O-Meter |
Definition of word 'douche": An individual who has shown them-self to be very brainless in one way or another...and the word "douche-bag": a person, usually male, with a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and engaging in obnoxious and/or irritating actions, most often without malicious intent.
The lesson for the day is: God has made every woman beautiful enough that just by themselves alone, they will able to display a pose that will stir the every hearts of men. Couple with some items like fast cars, books, heavy machinery, guns, musical instruments and etc it will able to make an average grown men speechless.
As for men? Everything is opposite for them. You pose with cars? You are a douche-bag. You pose with fast and big cars? That just shows how small your gentleman vegetable are. Ever heard the idea of "The size of your car inversely proportionate to the size of your ............... (insert some xxx rated words)?" You are cam-whoring? You are gay. You lick your lips and making your eyes look big while pose? You are gay and soon to be molested by a sexual predator.
Guys, just be yourself. Take a picture of yourself that will look both well respected and handsome at the same time. There is a quote saying "I sure God created man before woman but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece.”. Take some of the example below that shows some the greatest and most successful man in the history and essentially...their dashing and manly pose.
![]() | |
| Tun Dr. Mahathir Bin Mohamad |
| John Fitzgerald Kennedy |
![]() |
| Douglas MacArthur |
![]() |
| Donald John Trump Sr. |
![]() |
| Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum |
![]() |
| The most epic cam-whore in the entire universe. Can you top this? Girl? Hahaha |
Enough examples. Look at them, they stand proud with their heads held high. The face shows the menacing facade with absolutely no smiles what so ever. They epitomize the true nature of men. As for me? I will stick to my half cropped picture for a while. Haha
And amazingly while on the internet, I've found this!!!
![]() |
| High-five Mr. Trump!!! *clap! |
Till next time. Hehehhee.
p/s: Hey!!! Be a man!!!- Russel Peters
chab,








Thus I rest my thoughts -




5 I hear complaining (:
:">
yea~~ man, be a man.. hehe..
Tun Dr Mahathir! :)
Byte: Yeah!! Be a man!! XD
Acu: Che Det!!!...
paling tak tahan...
how come millionaire man tu leh skapala nan kow chabe..
well..
i have to say this..
congrats sbb sekepala dgn millionaire..soon..ya'll be the millionaire..
amen..
:D
Amin~~
Post a Comment