Of course it was not a one-man job, Me, Jup and Iman were joining forces. Together, we archive at least something while waiting for our Godfather Encik Osman Adnan to arrive. Pretty bored in there..and we are not doing it for nothing either, the next batch of the Reka Cipta students, had received numbers of brand spanking new PC at the RC room. See...We are doing this for the sake of good.
While on this subject, I would like to share with you a video about how a true hacker named Dr Zoz Brooks. If you an avid viewer of Discovery Science: Prototype This! you will have no problem to recognize this guy. Okey first let me tell you a little bit about this guy background. He graduated from the MIT with a Ph.D. in electrical engineering and computer science. He used to worked with NASA during his research. He climbed the Kilimanjaro, journey along the Silk Route. When he's coding or building, you'll hear a heavy metal blasting throughout his room. A true nerd if you ask me.
In this video, he was giving a speech during the Defcon 18.What is Defcon 18? Well...Defcon 18 is a hackers conference. Yep,
p/s: "How can I add if there is no add button?"-Facebook Quote
chabe.
Thus I rest my thoughts -




2 I hear complaining (:
Woo Hoo Woo Hoo!
hackers should be praised, not punished.
Post a Comment