Hello everybody. Well, it has been more than 2 weeks since I last updated this lonely blog. The reason why I had been AWOL (Absent With Out Leave) for the whole 2 weeks is...*queue the drums
I am now a degree student. Yeah after 1 week of grueling and tough activities that people normally call Orientation Week. In our case, it is call MSR (Minggu Siratulrahim) Basically it is where different people from different background were bunched up all together in order to prepare them for the challenging campus life ahead. The other week...well I couldn't be bothered to update my blog due to my dense schedule.
MSR WEEK!!!
Yes, there were a lot of running, jumping, dancing, singing, stage performance, yelling, cheering and etc. As for me, I really enjoyed this MSR week compared from my previous experience while in the diploma orientation week. Back then, it was like hell on earth. Our OC (Orientation Committee) were trained by the monkey eating butt naked beast looking Wataniah's. So, you figure it out yourself how tough our life for that 1 week only. The OC's was so fierce that we are able to memorize UniKL and UniKL-BMI songs in just 48 hours. All I can remember that after the Orientation Week (diploma) end, I got sick for 2 weeks. Imagine that. Imagine the hatred WE had towards our OC's back then.
Now in 2011..thankfully our Mr. President Khai is a very nice and noble to the newcomers. Yes. After the orientation week, I am now respect him more than anyone else in BMI. The way he handle the whole week with 516 new students, the way he manage all the daily activities without single accident, the way he answered all the calls made by worried parents. Good job Mr President!
Not to mention to all of the Facilitators and Mentors (the word OC had been changed to Facilitator). Damn, you all had made the whole week enjoyable enough that I mouthed less swear words towards any you. (I am very sorry for HANAFI aka Barrack Obama) What I'll remember the most is the theme song. Taken from Imam Muda OST the HambaMu beats and rhythms was riveted into my head. And I shall use that song to aid me in tough and dark situation ahead. ~~Suluhkan cahaya di hati terang ...ALLAH. Tunjukkan jalan seandainya hilang...ALLAH~~
Almost 70% of the Facilitators and JKK involved were my friends, so automatically I had gained some beneficial perks compared to the others.
Oh yeah, while in the MSR I had been absorb into Group Six a.k.a Semut Merah Berbisa. Our Mentor? Apiz and Acap. Both of then are also my friends. The other one is Ain which I only knew while in the MSR.
It had been a blast.
Jazakallah...all of you :')
![]() |
| The Facilitators |
![]() |
| The Jawatankuasa Kolej |
![]() |
| The Mighty Semut Merah Berbisa. |
p/s/s: Oh yeah...one more thing... I kept my phone. The One I gave you was a defunct. Acab wins again!
chabe



Thus I rest my thoughts -




4 I hear complaining (:
its worth a wait. U enjoyed the week, and i'm very glad! Stay focus for ur degree studies! Wish u all the best, chabe :*
Tahniah! :)
Byte: You tooo ea! Thanks for the wish! haip! haip! :D
Cik Canon: Thanks!! :D
Congrats! You'll know what you're gonna get at the end of the day/term =) Play hard but Study smart =)
Post a Comment