Hallo there!
It has been a while since I last updated this damn blog. The last time I did, it was before Raya.
For those out there who think that this damn blog are defunct..no you are wrong. The reason why this blog getting less and less update per month is because the immense amount of work, assignments, quizzes, and lab reports. I'm now recuperating after I faced the battle hardened 4 subject 3 credit hour paper plus one 2 credit hour for the Fundamental English (damn why 2? why not 4 ?) and last but not least one credit hour for the Al-Quran Sains.
Anyway, I'm quite amazed that the WiFi connection here are getting better especially after Raya, but there are many aspect that still need to be fixed: i.e the yahoo messenger cannot be used with this connection, the torrent has been blocked, downloads are always problematic.
It is now mid-semester, all the test are completed, it is 3 days holiday due to the Hari Malaysia, nearly 89% of the hostel residents are weirdly vanished, the best activity that I can think of is to do some spring-clean of this room. Starting with the inner workings of my desktop pc, me and one of my roommate, Zul, we are basically reformatted the room. The desk, counter and the floor are polished to perfection. Both of the fans was cleaned and as for the result, it able to produced a hurricane force wind. Hahaha!
Well, it is not like I am having an OCD syndrome, it is just I can't live in a dusty, messy, and sorry to say...a clusterfux environment... :D

Ignore the SS poster
![]() |
| Meine bed. Yes, I drink Barbican and yes it is halal. |
![]() |
| center |
![]() |
| Mal and Zul side towards the exit, if you can do zoom in at the poster on the door |
![]() |
| NOW WHOSE BED IS THIS?!?!?! |
![]() |
| The colours matched perfectly. and of course they are all mine. STICKY!! <3 CikAlienB =:) |
![]() |
| To avoid going to class w/o ID card. |
p/s: It feels great to be back and bloggin' again. wehee!!
chabe







Thus I rest my thoughts -




7 I hear complaining (:
Nice & tidy. I wish my room to be that spacious
Hahaha...may your wish come true.
hee suka side kao. kemass :) and ada sticky and lanyard <3
Hehehe...thanks!!
yp sticky sangat sedape!!
Best best I luv it bila semua kemas & in order.
Sedap mata memandang & senang if nak cari barang.
Ada Hitler! Hehe
Kat sini baru masuk Spring,tp kat sana dah spring cleaning? hehehhe
Dah lama tak nmpk perkataan 'matematik' kat landyard tu,cam comnei je.heheh..Wow ada sticky candy lah.
Bagus bilik kemas dan bersih,dan jgn lupa sbyg k :)
bilik aku dulu, gini jugak hahahaa..bersih dan kemas.
Post a Comment