0

What I likes to do most..

Haha
While some people likes to go fishing, playing games, 
or 
just doing nothing,
my hobby besides having all my synapses connection  being 
sever by all those games and movies,
is
a little bit cruel.

Well I generally likes to annoyed people down.
Break their spirits.
Especially to my beloved enemy  enemies out there  who thinks that 
they are right 
but sadly
they were wrong.

In most cases they doesn't quite pleased with my 
level of thinking which are way beyond 
what they can possibly understand with their idiotic puny brains.

As the result,
they sees me as their enemy
an infidel to their eyes.

But hey!

Thanks to God
My friends are always there to support me.
(not like wiping my tears like a baby but supporting my opinion)
so,
THANK YOU

To all my enemies out there...
I recon that are 4 of them
all are
MALE.
I just want to say.
GO FUCK YOURSELF 
I FORGIVE ALL OF YOU
(Ashraff NorAriff sememangnya baik kat orang, orang lain je amcam taik)
:)


P/S: I have about 560 worth of movies and RM 1500 worth of games to be enjoy
during this holiday..


I will start with the

....
....
game that I had uninstall it due to .......
*erkk due to what eh?
:|

I can't remember.

NEVERMIND

WITH THE!!!
...
.....

ASSASSINS CREED II



(^^,)

It is a waste of money to just throw that game away.

After all,

I will need to control my cash flow (wow!)

because future

dining at Nando's can be quite expensive.

($_$)


0 I hear complaining (:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top