5

Q&A that i am being tagged on...




This is my first tag random question :
Name?
MOHAMMAD ASHRAFF NOR ARIFF
Age?
21+ ys old.
Sex? 
Male
Current Location? 
Ipoh
Hair Colour? 
Black
Eye Colour?
How the hell should i know...brown maybe
Do you smoke?
Taking your own life is a sin.
Do you do Drugs? 
If you mean medicine yes other than that nadah .
Do you Drink? 
I'm driving....
Soda : Pepsi Or Coke? 
Pepsi. 
Why?
Support the underdogs. Go read some history about rivalry between Coke an d Pepsi  :)
Favourite Colour? 
Jet Black!
Why?
It just better.
Do you like thunderstorms? 
Yes, it can makes me sleep well at night.
Number ot tattoos? 
None!
Number of Piercings?
None =)
What would you like to get pierced? 
Hellow.....NONE?
Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend? 
Uhhmm do I have one? HAHAHAHAHAH.
Have you ever been cheated on? 
Yea, many times.
Have you ever kissed a girl? 
Ouhhhh yea..it was an accident :P
Who was the last person that kissed you? 
I'm not authorized to answer that question, but it was damn goooood and damn looooong :)
Are you in a relationship?
...
Have you ever broken any bones? 
Once. loooooooooong time ago
Whats your favorite alcohlic drink? 
Iced White Coffee.no alcohol please, I'm driving.
Pets? 
Yes, GULENG!!!! =(
Number of Siblings? 
Number One!!
What websites do u go to daily?
Wikipedia, Facebook, Gizmodo, Gizmag, Lolcats, guru3d. what a G Σ Σ K =)
Do you belive in love at first sight?
Maybe....
Own a stuffed animal?
I have ONE!!! A gift from..........hehehe.. :)
Do you shower daily?
What a ridiculous question. YES 3 times daily.
Right or Left Handed? 
I'm a right handed perso
Bald head? 
Nope! Not yet.
Straight hair or curly? 
Normal straight wuwuwuwuwuw O_O.
Number of Past Regrets?
Father, I have sinned! =(
Wahhahaha banyak!!
Show your latest/best picture!
 p/s: I'm doing this nonsense just because I was being tagged... :)

5 I hear complaining (:

bytecode said...

wow..haha..it was accident damn! HHAHAHA..nway, cool pic~ =)

acab norariff said...

Yeah....it was an accident!!

bytecode said...

uuuw~ ahahahaha.. oke i understand =)
wu wu wu wu wuuuuu~

acab norariff said...

:-* + >:P = French Kiss? hahahahha wu wu wu wu

bytecode said...

gataiii! haha..

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top