6

An EYE candy.

For your information,
I always constantly try not to upset everybody feelings.
but
as a human I failed to do that.
And thus,
everybody will be happy with me at some point
slowly but surely 
they will
start to lose some interest.
It will always start with some kind of joking which they
 think it is very amusing and funny.
The one that with the capital H and A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P
As for me, who had seen enough for 21 years,
I do take it SERIOUSLY.
and trust me this, 
>>THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME<< 

 The theory of general relativity will be the same
the theory of quantum mechanics will be the same
the theory of gravity will be the same
Fermi paradox will be the hottest question of all time
the global warming will happens
and
...
Lets hope It will NOT be the same thing for me this time eh.


 


this is me
MOHAMMAD ASHRAFF NOR ARIFF.
a bored and miserable person.

SORRY 
if you eat chilies and you taste the spiciness.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
bahasa cina bukit

to anybody who don't feel the spiciness,
GOOD!!!
now stand in the line to fuck my life up..

To STALKERS who read this 
without blinking your eyes 
while biting your nails..
and
do not leave a single comment

I HOPE YOU DIE
 soon


O_O



6 I hear complaining (:

bytecode said...

i'm sorry ='(

i drop a comment here because :
i'm one of ur stalkers (but i'm not always stalking you, really.) + bitting my nails + not blinking my eyes when read this.

and i dun wanna die.

=((

sorry if i've hurted u, bestie.

sorry.

acab norariff said...

Apology accepted,
B... I.M.Y

bytecode said...

IMY 2 C. =(

Pilotz said...

Owwwww I'm your stalker tooo.... sorryyyyy

acab norariff said...

B....we will see each other again soon tauuu :'(

Incle: heheheh no lah you are not a stalker :P

Izzah Omar said...

okayyy 1st time stalking :P

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top