9

Can't hold it anymore.

Since I was in Form 2 there is always a need to clear something. Something that begin to buildup day by day. At the first stage, it might seems like once every month and then it begin to increase its frequency. When I was in Form 4 it is more like once in 3 weeks.

Then when I walked into Form 5 it turn to once in fortnight :|

And now.... during my last days in diploma it beginning to reach 3 days apart.
Dammit, I can't control it. I tried to limit the frequency of it but fail I has. I've tried to delayed it, hold it and resist the urge to clearing all those things. But I can't. I simply can't. My will is not strong enough to delayed it. But it sure feels sooo good after finishing clearing all of those things up. It is now beginning to taking toll on me. I'm now looking older. :(



I mayb.....WHAT?  O_O"



I'm just talking about SHAVING........what in the world are you thinking back there?

I'm beginning to have a goatee if I dont shave in 2 weeks.
Hate it! Hate being old.......huh!

9 I hear complaining (:

Anonymous said...

adoilaaa~ shaving rupenye, ingatkan ape bnda la tadi, buat org suspen aje, adeh~ hahah XD

acab norariff said...

wahahahha.....saje je kasi suspen :P

benci betul la ada misai pe semua...npk tua. :|
uhuk2.

bytecode said...

sila ada misai dan jambang selepas kahwin. hahahaha *ehem... :D

acab norariff said...

OI!.... tanak.. tanak ada jambang tanak ada misai.. nak clean jer... pheeewit;)

radin fadli said...

nak jadi jambu ar ni hahaha

acab norariff said...

hahahahha.....bukan la.. :P

bytecode said...

C, kopiah + jambang pelsoo + kain pelekat + baju melayu masih ingat kata2 ini ? hahaha... nak kene serpak?!!!! hahahahahaha....

hafizan89 said...

this post is sticky...

Pilotz said...

Mmmmmbeeekkkkkkkkk goatieee, hmmm I was thinking the line of ...... meowww, woof woof, hehehehe

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top