Orang bertanya siapakah-siapakah? Okey mcm nie.
The clue is there somewhere hidden in my last blog post. and NO.... it is not in the Angah post. Al-Fatihah dan semoga roh Angah tenang disana.....~amin
Better still, aku mention nama samaran dia yang dia guna dalam salah satu social networking sites. FB? MS? FS? Twitter? Flicker? salah satu. :D
Aku tak pernah kacau dia, xpernah ambil tahu, tak pernah even click mane2 ttg dia and there "it" is here!! Look at 'it"...wondering about......AKU TAU DIA TENGAH BACA POST NIE!! well listen, you may private your blog or simply dont have any..I don't care. All I care is when will you gonna stop stalking me and when will you are going to die. Wahahahahhahahahahha die you Spanish fascist loving fan......bastard!!
~another clue was mention somewhere inside this post and for God's sake stop magnifying that picture dammit NO it is not in the picture. It is just merely a picture.
Aniway less talk and more action.....got MUET coming up and what is the best thing to do? Nothing..... I mean...how do you study English??? Reading some example might help kot....
Curse you MUET.....
*p/s: bebudak MUET sekali dengan aku gelar aku "budak 4 flat" hahahhahahhaa well unfortunately they all are wrong about that... :D

Thus I rest my thoughts -




4 I hear complaining (:
Stalker is anywhere,everywhere.So,pls ignore them.Cheer up ok :)
yeah C :) ignore them (sokong Aunty Acu)!!!
Acu: Yeah agree!...maggots always crawl on something tasty...hahahhaa...bad luck for them!
Byte: Woh...awal sampai?
I've always ignore them, it is they that do not want to ignore me.. XD
Don't get worked up by all these scums. Pi dengar lagu Siam yang happy tu, Yin dee mai mee pun hah, No problem.
Post a Comment