4

When it rains, it pours

Yes, it is me again. Unable to shut my bloody eyes shut due to effing lot of things that bombarded my tiny little brain. ..and yes, thanks to the evolution, our modern human brain has been shrinking for the past 28,000 years. Hmm, lack of sleep can be one of the reason behind this? How the hell would I know. Ask the boffins who study medical related subject.

Well, the examination is around the corner, and for the past 2 weeks I had worked my fingers to the bone to prepare myself so that I will not soiled my pants whenever I open up the first second page of the question paper. The best worst part is, I do not think that I have the enough confidence to sit at the examination hall. Yeah, everybody does feel the same am I right? Totally bupkis

Hell, it is 5.20 a.m already and I still can't get my eyes shut. Maybe it is the side effect of the idontknowwhat coffee that I'd ordered back when I was having dinner early this night. Stooopid thing. Stooopid coffee and why in the hell did I ordered coffee at the first place???

Hmm, I guess things wasn't so bad after all. Exactly at this moment, there is a heavy thunderstorm outside. ...and the atmosphere right now is cool and refreshing. It has been a while since the last heavy thunderstorm. Yeah, I miss the smell of the raindrops hitting the dried up asphalt. I miss the old days while I was very little when rain signifies joy. There was no assignments. there was no due date, there was no examination, there was no CGPA. There was no ill effect back then. 

Now? Things are no longer like what it was back then........

Rain and the BMI, ex-BMI cars at the parking lot.
p/s : "I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again ". Arthur Freed

CChabee  :)


4 I hear complaining (:

bytecode said...

CChabb? not chabe anymore?

acab norariff said...

For this post only.. :)

Normal service will resume shortly :D

acab norariff said...

Thanks for the goodluck wish.. :D

bytecode said...

chabe~ goodluck on final :) :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top